Steps for use;
- Wash and exfoliate the area to be tattooed, lasered or pierced quite thoroughly with soap, water and exfoliator to remove dirt and dead skin this will help the cream penetrate. Dry area completely.
- Apply a thick amount of numbing cream (2mm thick) to the area and rub in thoroughly.
- Cover with cling film. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
- Leave cream and wrap in place for 90 minutes before procedure.
- After 90 minutes, remove the cling film and wipe the cream away with paper towel and you’re ready for your pain free tattoo!
Disclaimer: Tattcare & Bulletproof Industries assumes no responsibility for allergic reactions or adverse effects of any kind, please read the ingredients and instructions for use carefully before use and ask any questions you may have. If you have ever had any skin problems or allergic reactions, then consult a GP before use.